Achieve your target score in GRE with Maxxcell Institute & Overseas. Join our GRE course and fulfill your ambition of studying in your dream university!
- 9+ Years of Success
- Numerous Happy Students
- 335 marks scorer alumini
- 15+ Years Experienced Faculty
Let's know about GRE:
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is an examination that is a pre-requisite for admissions into a majority of graduate programs at US, Canada, UK and some other countries universities. The GRE typically tests your Mathematical, Verbal and Writing skills.
Because we understand that a high GRE score needs more than just classes and videos, it needs comprehensive study material and guidance of an expert who is invested in helping you. When you enroll with Maxxcell Institute & Overseas, you are assigned not just one, but two experienced trainers for Quant and Verbal who leverage their experience and employ their expertise in pushing you to the next level. And to achieve that level we provide you:
- Rigorous and Extensive Study Material
- 36 Exclusive Classes to Cover Basics
- Verbal classes to mug 2000+ high frequency words
- Quant sessions to help you crack complex questions
- Custom Study Plan to Improve Scores
Powerful GRE Exam Prep Material
Accurate & Rigorous Practice
- 1000+ questions for GRE verbal and quant
- Topic wise & question type wise practice questions
- Main concepts explained with examples
- AWA Practice Questions with 'Score 6' answers
Verbal/ Quant Practice Suite
- Multiple Worksheets with mixed questions
- Three difficulty levels (Basic/ Intermediate/ Advance) covered
- Detailed Explanatory Answers
Online Test Support:
- 46 Topic Wise Test on Quantitative Reasoning.
- 24 test on Reading Comprehension.
- 36 test on Sentence Correction & Text completion.
- 22 test on Vocabulary.
- Sectional Tests: 16 quantitative reasoning, 9 verbal
- Full length mock GRE:
- 1 paper based.
- 10 full length test
GRE High Frequency Vocab Prep
- An extensive WORDLIST of 2000+ words
- Vocab Flashcards to learn on go
- 500+ Vocab based questions
- Vocab Exercises with meaning and memory aid