Study in USA

Study in USA

Study in Top Universities in USA with Maxxcell!

University Shortlisting/Applications/IELTS Prep/Scholarships/Education Loans/ Visa

No matter if it is an Ivy League college, Stanford, MIT, or any other university... Maxxcell helps students get into the best US universities

Let's crack the code of getting into topmost US Colleges & Universities!

Getting into a top USA university, such as Harvard, can be a difficult and competitive procedure with low admission rates. Maxxcell's experienced abroad counselors ensure that our students' applications stand out in the worldwide candidate pool by addressing every part of the university application with the same dedication. Our team of expert counselors helps you

  • Explore study options in the USA
  • Select the right institution and university
  • Find the right course
  • Apply to multiple universities
  • Obtaining loans/strengthening your financial documents
  • To bag a decent scholarship
  • To ensure the visa approval
  • Understand pre-departure details


America is a top choice for international because of its robust economy, vibrant campus culture, and high level of academic excellence in education. The beauty of American cities, parks, and landscapes in sure to mesmerize you and fill you with the ultimate satisfaction of leading a quality life.

  • Ranked No. 1 for overall quality of education.
  • Numerous Study Choices.
  • Internationally recognized.
  • Flexible Education system.
  • Merit-based university assistance provided.
  • Scholarships and fellowships awarded by departments.
  • Tuition fee waivers.
  • On-campus jobs with minimal wages.
  • Leader in latest technologies and advancement.
  • Industry based training and research.
  • Options to apply for a graduate assistantship, Teaching assistantship, and research assistantship.
  • Vibrant Campus life.


  • USA education system comprises 12 complete years of primary and secondary education prior to university or graduates college.
  • On completion of high school students move on to attend undergraduate school followed by graduate school, post-graduation, and Ph.D. study.

Degrees offered.
Associate Degree

  • After two years in college, associate degrees are granted. Associate degrees are a wonderful alternative if you don't want to spend four years studying in the United States; you'll save one year and a lot of money.

Bachelor's Degree

  • Bachelor’s degree is granted after four years of successful study.

Master's degree

  • The Master’s level programs are of two years duration.


  • One can pursue a doctoral program after completing Masters. Doctoral programs typically last between three and six years, based on study subject and university.


  • January /August


  • 12 months optional practical training 17 months’ extension for STEM Majors.
  • Permission to work a maximum of 20 hours a week (Only on Campus).

For admission counseling Contact our expert counselor.


Although we have shared all the information with you on our website, if there are any queries that are unaddressed,
you can find the answers to them below in our FAQs:

  • As soon as the student receives the I-20 from the university, he or she can begin the visa application procedure.
  • Form I-20 allows the student to take a visa date 120 days before the program start date, but not more than that.
  • A student can only enter the United States 30 days prior to the program start date, not before.
  • The student must have a valid I–20 from an educational institution in the United States.
  • Payment of SEVIS.
  • Academic or admission tests such as the TOEFL, GMAT, and others are suggested but not required.
  • Students who have enough funds to cover the cost of the course. The first year's money is held n liquid assets.
  • Make sure the information written on your visa is correct as soon as you receive it. If any of the information on your visa does not match or is incorrect, you must contact the nonimmigrant visa office of the embassy or consulate where your visa was issued.

    Once you arrive in the United States, you are subject to the rules of the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. As a result, if you change institutions, you must complete a year at the same institution. It is preferable to choose carefully and avoid problems later.

    You must be 17 years old or older, and a high school graduate.